NanoSemi Inc. Evaluation platform NS-WBLEP 100 – ##, for Analog Devices AD 9375/AD 9371
The NS-WBLEP is a wideband crest factor reduction (nsCFR) and digital pre-distortion (nsDPD) evaluation solution allowing customers to linearize a wide range of Power Amplifiers. NanoSemi’s robust and flexible implementation has been verified with Doherty and Class AB power amplifiers implemented in GaN, LDMOS, GaAs, and CMOS technologies. nsDPD has a rapid adaptation time that allows sharing of an observation path among multiple transmit channels while maintaining performance.
The NS-WBLEP 100 with AD9375/AD9371 and ZC706-2 is an evaluation platform for radio system designers to make first-order design trade-offs.
- Part Number: ADRV9371-N/PCBZ (narrow tuning range 1.8 GHz to 2.6 GHz)
- Part Number: ADRV9371-W/PCBZ (wide tuning range 300 MHz to 6 GHz)
- Part Number: ADRV9375-PCBZ
- Part Number: EK-Z7-ZC706-G
NanoSemi User Friendly
iBW = 100MHz
POUT = P3dB – PAPR
GaN, LDMOS, GaAs PA Capable
LTE bands 1.8 to 3.6 GHz
Multiple Carrier Configurations
The NS-WBLEP 100 family offers three linearizers for different power levels
|Manufacturer||Power Amplifier||Semiconductor Technology||POUT||NS-WBLEP 100-36||NS-WBLEP 100-43||NS-WBLEP 100-50|
|Skyworks||SKY6629x-11||GaAs HBT||28.0dBm||✔||✔||✔ [Test Report]|
The documentation contains NS-WBLEP datasheet. Please refer to respective documentations of Xilinx and Analog Devices for additional information regarding their hardware. myDPD Evaluation GUI is the driver to the NS-WBLEP to use nsCFR and nsDPD.
nsDPD™: NanoSemi’s Digital Predistortion IP
nsCFR™: NanoSemi’s Crest-Factor Reduction IP
NS-WBLEP™: NanoSemi-WideBand Linearizaton Evaluation Platform (nsCFR + nsDPD)
myDPD™: A revolutionary linearization evaluation system comprised of NS-WBLEP, ADRV 9371/5, ZC706
Pricing and Order Information
- Select the NanoSemi Linearization Product(s)
- Enter your order information in the web form
- Create Order Form and submit to email@example.com
- After receiving the invoice / payment
- Receive the Linearizer (SD card)
- Install GUI
- Extract FPGA DNA and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Receive Activation Code
- Enter the activation code in the GUI
- Start Evaluating!